Monday, October 21, 2013

SEPHORA' GIVE ME SOME LIP KIT

Hello beauties!

I went to sephora the other day and came across this awesome lip kit. The 'Give me some lip" kit comes with 6 sephora lip favorites in perfect pinks and natural nudes! I absolutely love this kit because you can create so many different looks. I also love that these are trial/travel size so they easily fit in your clutch! This kit also makes for a great gift for any of your girlfriends. In my case I got a few for the holidays. For $25.00 you get all these high end brands to try. There is a color choice for every complexion on here and you can even mix them together to get your perfect shade! I am more of a nude lip girl so my absolute favorite is the Laura Mercier gloss! its the most perfect nude that will not wash you out! I cant wait to experiment with some of the darker colors for the fall season!

Please let us now if you've tried any and which is your favorite!

xoxo

Elle














No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS